TheJippies-Niceguys TheJippies-Niceguys

Not so terrible

After all. He is saying something here. Plus two for animation.

Super Mario Flash Super Mario Flash

Really?

Being tagged as experimental does not give this any excuses. Bad is bad.

UFmeteor UFmeteor

Maybe I didn't get all the jokes...

But still, the animation is still there. And that doesn't look too bad at all. It was good, I laughed at the end. And that's what counts right?

Watch Your Step! Watch Your Step!

This is great! Difficult but great use of the theme!

X-Type X-Type

Hella nice! Only complaints are that it took a while to acknowledge my input and the hit box could've been smaller.

TreSensa responds:

Thanks for the feedback, xhunterko!

Dig To China Dig To China

Don't ever ask me to allow you to store local data again. Your score is reflective on that.

(S) Gust Of Wind (S) Gust Of Wind

Cool!

Nice buildup. The piano was a welcome touch. Ended too off for me though. All in all, solid.

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks man. I need to edit this one and reupload. The ending is rather odd. But, I've never got around to it. Thank you for the review.

Moon Temple Moon Temple

Night theme?

I'd use it for a Halo clone. Not that'd I'd make a Halo clone. It's just good enough for me to think of it as Halo-ish music.

Children of the Sky (NEW) Children of the Sky (NEW)

I'd do it again.

I'd vote 5 again if I could. If I start writing again becuase of this, your getting a free preview. I honestly thought of a scene in my book that would work in a movie. And it would work perfectly with this track. And the reason I brought it up, is I haven't touched it in at least 4 years. Well Done!

Setu-Firestorm responds: